For more than 60 years, SPEX CertiPrep and SPEX SamplePrep have been providing superior Certified Reference Materials and Sample Preparation Equipment to the scientific industry. Your Science is Our Passion®
SPEX CertiPrep offers Inorganic and Organic Certified Reference Materials for a wide range of analytical instrumentation. We have a full line of inorganic standards for ICP, ICP-MS, IC, LC-ICP-MS, AA, and XRF, and organic reference materials for GC, GC/MS, HPLC, and LC/MS.
Common industries and applications include:
- Drilling & Mining
- Soil & Sediment
- Consumer Safety
- Automotive & Industrial
- Government (State & Federal)
- Beer & Wine
Can’t find the mix you need? We can help you design a custom blend to your exact specifications. Visit www.spexcertiprep.com to request a custom quote, download product SDS' and certificates of analysis, or browse through our extensive knowledge base of white papers, application notes, posters, and webinar recordings.
SPEX SamplePrep is devoted to providing quality sample preparation equipment and supplies backed by exceptional service and expertise. SPEX SamplePrep products are being used in a wide range of analytical technologies such as XRF, emerging superconductor research, polymers, genetics, pharmaceutical testing, agricultural research and DNA/RNA analysis.
- Freezer/Mill® - Uniquely designed for cryogenic grinding – pulverizes samples thought to be impossible to grind.
- Geno/Grinder® - High-throughput tissue homogenization.
- Shatterbox® - Swing mills used for pulverizing larger sample sizes (up to 100g) of brittle material.
- Mixer/Mill® - Pulverizes brittle materials including cement, rock, slag, ceramics, soils, etc.
- X-Press® - Presses sample pellets for XRF and other analytical methods.
- Katanax Electric Fluxers - Used for inorganic sample preparation by fusion for XRF, AA, ICP and wet chemistry analysis.
- XRF Accessories - Disposable sample-handling holders for powders and liquid samples, window film, binders and grinding aids.
Visit www.spexsampleprep.com to request a demo, download application notes, or see videos of our products in action.