The Spring meeting will kick off on Sunday, April 14 with a welcome reception / dinner. Board members will meet on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm so please plan your flights accordingly.
The meeting will be hosted by ILDA Associate member - GFS Chemicals
Ohio's flourishing capital city provides the backdrop for a truly transformative experience. For more information on the hotel, Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square.
For a list of things to do in Columbus you have a few options:
Room rates: ONLY $149.00 per night single/double.
Room reservations cut off date Friday, March 15, 2019
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, 75 East State Street Columbus, OH 43215
- Email your arrival and departure dates to Kathi (email@example.com) and she will add you to the rooming list.
- Call Sheraton Reservations - 1.800.325.3535 - Identify yourself as part of the ILDA group.
- On line reservations can made at https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ILDA2019
- The hotel is located approximately 8 miles from the John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Cab fare (one way) - Estimated 30 USD (one way)
- Lyft and Uber rates - estimated $15 to $20 USD (one way)
Packages should arrive no earlier than Thursday, April 11, 2019
Mark packages as follows:
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
Attn: (name of person on site) ILDA Meeting
75 E. State Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Any questions contact Kathi at 1-888-878-4532 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.